I asked him about 2 or 3 things that it said he'd done, and he said he hadn't done that. I asked if he was sure, and he looked over at the paper and said, "what does it say?". "Don't you *know* if you did it? It *says* you did!", "I don't remember". He can remember the color of someone's shirt from a year ago, but he can't tell me what he did in school today... is it a boy thing?
Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
What's the report?
Each day James gets a report card that explains everything they had scheduled for the day, and whether or not he participated. I like to read through it, and chat about it on the way home or over dinner, prompting him with, "Oh, did you guys do x today? Who did that with you? How was it?", and so on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment