The three day weekend was SOOOO relaxing! Today we went to the park, and since James has recently mastered the monkey bars, but Daddy hasn't had a chance to see, I took the camera to prove it. Here's the monkey himself, and I posted a BUNCH of pics to the shutterfly site. Enjoy!
Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Just a little walk in the park (or, TO the park)
The three day weekend was SOOOO relaxing! Today we went to the park, and since James has recently mastered the monkey bars, but Daddy hasn't had a chance to see, I took the camera to prove it. Here's the monkey himself, and I posted a BUNCH of pics to the shutterfly site. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment