
This is James' latest saying. When I thought about it, I realized that I ask him this question probably a few times every hour. When we're driving somewhere, if he's been quiet for a few mins, I ask "are you ok?", when I hear a bump or a whine that's not immediately followed by wailing, I ask, "are you ok?". So earlier today, when he wasn't sure if he was done with lunch or not, and threw a mini-fit (ie: VERY fake crying), mommy imitated him to show him how silly he looked, and he immediately stopped, looked at me and asked, "Are you ok?". I guess my reaction to this showed him just how funny of a question that was, because he's been asking it all day. As we drove down the road to get a haircut, he asked, "yaokay? Yaokay? Momma, MAMA! yaokay?" until I responded, "Yes, James, I'm ok. thank you for asking". He responded with a polite little, "yawuhcome!", and that was the end of that round!
He also got a haircut that was sorely overdue, and I captured the process on camera for the first time. He's a GREAT little haircut customer. He just sits there and watches, and every now and then he giggles when "it tickews!" He got lots of compliments from the ladies for being so darned cute, polite, and well-behaved. What a doll!
Check out Spring 2006 in the Photo Collection for pics of the haircut!
No comments:
Post a Comment