Monday, January 07, 2013

More stuff my kid says

That boy.  There are things an 8-year old says that you cannot make up!  This week's examples include:

When asked to take a shower:
"Mommmeeee.... I just tooken one (yes, "tooken") yesterday!  I don't even SMELL!"

Today, on the topic of God (working on his God and Me badge for Cub Scouts)
"Mommy, how does God even see everybody on earth at the SAME TIME?!  Does he have, like, 10 heads or something?  Did someone science him extra heads?"
Sterling: "James... I... have no response for that."
Mommy: "That's a good question."

Upon asking him what he learned at the Blacks' house (where he worked on this some with his buddy and his family), he replied, "God rested on March 7th.  or.... Jan 7th?  On the 7th he rested".  What the..??  Sterling figured it out.. "on the 7th day, he rested".  Ya know, or in a few months.


No comments: