So about a week or so ago, we were going a bit stir crazy from the long vacation and bad weather, and I was trying to cook, while James hung out at the counter. He kept messing with stuff and asking for things, and I said, "Hey, would you like to make your OWN BUTTER?!?!". Heck yeah that boy wanted to make his own butter! So, we put some heavy whipping cream in one of my canning jars, and I set him to shaking! I figured that would keep him busy for a while and burn off a *little* energy.
We did have to trade off a few times, as his little arms got tired, but eventually it stopped sloshing and we knew we had succeeded! I opened it up to show him, and he looked at it for a sec before he said, "wow, I thought it would be square!".
No comments:
Post a Comment