Wow, this year was a big for the dryer cup! If you don't recall from the last few years, the Dryer Cup is a plastic cup I keep beside the dryer, and throughout the year, I drop in any random stuff I find when I do *someone's* laundry. It's kind of amazing how much stuff *somebody* leaves in his little pockets, and it's kinda funny to go back and tally it all up at the end of the year. So, this year's inventory includes:
- 1 American dollar
- 1 Chinese dollar (Bethany went to China this year and was kind enough to bring James some Chinese money... clearly he appreciated it)
- $1 in quarters
- $.30 in dimes
- $.02 in pennies
- approx. 1 dozen red rubber bands (where the heck did those come from?!)
- 2 buttons
- 1 zipper pull
- 1 lego pieces
- 1 cord for something, still wrapped in the twisty
- 1 BRASS CASING (thanks, Daddy)
- 11 beads, various sizes
- 3 sequins
- 1 rubber wheel
- 1 dino gem
- 1 hair rubber band (ok, guilty, that one's mine)
- 1 Nerf bullet
- 1 small rock
- 2 pieces of candy trash
- 1 entire roll of stickers that got washed down to a sticker lump
- And strangly enough, his ENTIRE NAME in stickers, found throughout different loads of laundry!?
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment