.. until we went to go pick him up at the Y.
I arrived to pick him up, and they walkie talkied over to the Kindergarten group for him, and found that he was... not there. AAAAIIEEE! They didn't think he'd come over on the bus, and suggested we call the school. I walked outside to do that, and one of the ladies comes running after me, noting that they DID show him getting on the bus, somehow he wasn't checked off when he got off the bus, but they knew he was here.. perhaps just not in his age group. Not a whole minute later, the director comes out with James, and told me that he'd been in the 2nd grade group. Apparently they ask the kids what grade they're in when they get off the bus, an James told them "2nd".
Of course it's funny NOW... I'm a bit amused that my child could infiltrate the 2nd grade group and nobody called him on it!
1 day down, 13 years to go.
1 comment:
OMG Caryn, Funny now I'm sure but while your waiting to find out where he was I'm sure you were freaking out. That's growing up way to fast James. Slow down buddy, let mommy get thru kindergarten buddy!!! Miss ya Caryn!
Post a Comment