Whew! I just flew back from California last night, and boy are my arms tired! More like my back, and neck, and everything else from that cramped little excuse for an airplane seat! Anyhoo, it was worth is when James nearly took me out when he slammed into me at the airport.. "Mommmmy!!!!!" Love IT!
After waiting nearly an hour for my suitcase (not totally correct, but not far off.. SERIOUSLY, RDU, it's a BRAND-NEW airport!! You have the worst luggage delivery time of any airport I've ever travelled to!!.. word to the wise, CARRY ON!), we went to Chick Fil A. The whole time, James keeps giving me little extra snuggles and hugs, and telling me how happy he is that I'm home. I told him I'd read him his book that night and snuggle with him, and he said, "for the rest of my life?". Awww... "of course, sweetie, for as long as you'll let me!". His response? "that makes me so happy... and I won't make gas on you or anything!". Didn't even realize that was a negotiation point!
Oh yeah, and James' request for the "what-did-you-bring-me" gift was.. a cowboy hat. I told him I had a pitstop in Dallas, so he wanted a cowboy hat. Dallas-Forth Worth, for those of you who don't know, is a BIG freakin' airport! But I heard from more than one person, while I was gone, that all he was talking about was the cowboy hat that mommy was going to bring him. So how do I NOT come home with one? ... found a matching sheriff's badge... score, mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment