Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Massachusetts
Oy! How overdue I am with this one! First of all, we had a WONDERFUL time up in Mass.... over a month ago! It's just been a busy, busy year, and I've been a total spaz about not posting. So James LOVES Auntie Janet, and still talks about her and those chipmunks. We had a wonderful visit with the entire family (I still can't believe that April and Sandy jumped in the pool.. we had the entire family in the pool!!! Just like the good old days!). I'd uploaded the pictures about 2 weeks ago, written little blurbs for all 50+ plus pics, and then LOST THEM!!! Damned Shutterfly changed their whole format and it totally screwed me up. Mind you, it's actually quite cool now that I've adjusted.. but MAN! Soooo.. I finally got around to REposting them, and now they are there for your viewing enjoyment... so enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment