Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Why do I love thee?
As we rode home from school today, I had a little sniffle. Normally, I keep a box of tissues in the backseat to counteract the accursed sinuses that my mom's side of the family is blessed with. I asked James for one, and typically he reaches over and passes one up to me. Today he said, "I don't see them". I glanced back and noticed that neither did I! I asked, "did Daddy move my tissues?" and James confirmed. So I said (not thinking), "oh that bad Daddy, he makes me so made moving my stuff!". James said, "me too, Daddy makes me so mad, too". I immediately realized the error of having said that out loud, and corrected myself. "Honey, Daddy doesn't really make me mad, I was just teasing". James said, "I like Daddy", and I replied, "Me, too.. in fact, when he comes home today, I'm going to give him a biiiiig kiss!". And James asked, "because he moves stuff?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment