Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Little Mister Contrary
James is mastering the use of the word "but" (not "butt"... I'm sure he'll master THAT in about another year, as he IS a boy!). He likes to use it ALOT. I'll ask him to do something or not to, and he'll ask, "but, WHY?". Or, "I can't do this, but I can do THAT?". He's too much. This morning we were getting dressed and I loosened up his sandals for him, and he told me, "You're a good mommy, but you don't have to do that. See, I can just push my feet in.". Nice try, Mom, but you're not needed here.. move on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment