Friday, August 24, 2007

Hittin' the ol' nail on the head!

Each morning, I spend about 5 mins perusing WRAL.com to check out the daily news. There's a blog that one of the reporters, Linda Loveland, maintains, which I've added to my links down below. I saw today that Amanda Lamb also has a blog, but it's not typically baby-centric (which is why I probably haven't noticed it much before). Today, however, she announced her new book, "Smotherhood", which you can read more about here. I read a few pages of the excerpt (it's a very generious excerpt! Several pages!), and realized that a) I would quickly spend way more time here than I wanted to if I kept reading, and b) I really wanted to keep reading! It's supposed to be available in local bookstores, and I am totally going on the hunt for this. I loved what I read, and can't wait to read the whole thing. Check it out, and support a local author!

No comments: