Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Two peas in a pod
We have some new pics of James (yes, family, you'll get some!!), and he looks soooo grown up! But that's not the funny part. The funny part is that I stuck in on the bulletin board on my desk so that I could see it, and I realized as I tucked it up there what the pic next to it looked like....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment