I nearly forgot about "The Butter Incident". James is an admitted butterholic. He LOVES butter (and has gone so far as to tell Sterling "butter makes me so happy"). So we shouldn't have been surprised when the Butter Bandit struck while we were at the lake. It was Sunday morning, and we were all enjoying breakfast on the porch (pancakes..mmm). James had finished and excused himself, and the rest of us were still sitting at the table.. when he STRUCK.
I think Bethany was the one who first noticed James standing just inside the house, holding an entire stick of butter and licking it like a Push-Up pop. I jumped up to chase, he took off, and ran down the hallway. He stopped at the end for half a second, took one more lick (as if to taunt me), giggled like a maniac and kept going into the bedroom where I finally caught him. I like butter, too, but really?
No comments:
Post a Comment