Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Friday, January 20, 2006
The Earth doesn't revolve around Mommy
It may have at one point, but James knows that it revolves around the Sun, along with Jupiter, Mars (or "stop") and Saturn.. and all of this is way cooler than Mommy. When bedtime rolled around, I asked "are you ready to get in bed and see your planets?", and he got ALL excited and practically jumped into bed. I received a very token kiss and hug, and then he hopped in all atwitter. I asked "lights?", and he said "Go!". I asked if he loved his planets, and he said "mmmm-mm!" (which is his huggy noise), then he told me "see ya!", and he was done with me. He had his universe, and Mommy has been squeezed out a bit in favor of some balls of rock and gas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment