Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Friday, November 06, 2009
Ahh.. good times!
Don't you just love the things your children choose to share with you? James and I were leaving Target (of course) and as he gets in the car, he lets out a burp, followed by "excuse me!", followed by an absolute FIT of giggles. I asked what was so funny, and he said, "that made me think of the HUGE burp I made in the hallway today when we were walking to art class!", and continued to crack up for another minute. Wow.. *that* was the highlight of the day, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment