Monday, June 08, 2009

Cutie patooties


So I may be getting my running legs back under, but I've never been able to keep up with Liz on the bike (mind you, I'd probably smash into some dirt and logs before her, but on the road, forget it!).  As if she's not already gung-ho enough on those wheels, she's acquired one of those wagon-thingies you tow behind you.  She rode over to our house with little Miss V on Saturday, and James crammed himself in beside her (too cute!!!).  We rode all over creation, the kids LOVED it, and then she still rode back home after dropping us off.  I am still sore, and I'm not the one who dragged that thing behind my bike!  I doff my cap to you, Sis!

On a quasi-related note, I was showing the pic to a friend yesterday, who pointed out that you can see the resemblance between them.  Normally I don't notice.. their coloring is completely different, I always find that V is the spitting image of Liz and James of Sterling, and frankly, although they are siblings, I really don't think Liz and Sterling look alike.  And yet, check 'em out.. same cute little Woodruff noses*, same cheeks.. they really are related!

*look, family, I love you, but I thank heaven every day that little James does not have the Pienkowski nose.  sorry.

No comments: