I have recently grown woefully neglectful with my updates, but I've got a couple of good ones to share this week.
Those of you who know me know of my "Target problem". I've battled the addiction for years, but it's not one I'll win. Anyhoo, apparently even my son recognizes this. We went to Tarjay yesterday and as we're walking across the parking lot, James informed me, "Mommy, I think they're going to ask you why you're here again". I asked if I go to Target alot, the answer to which was a resounding "YES".
Totally different topic.. just a few mins ago I walked into James' room, where he was quietly playing with his hot wheels, sitting on a pair of underwear. I quickly noticed that pair had company.. about a dozen other pairs strewn across the room! I asked wth, and he said, "Mommy, I needed some for when I got dressed this morning, so I left those on the floor for when I get dressed next time". At least he's thinking ahead.
Last, but not least, his new favorite response is "interesting". James, your teacher told me that you didn't participate in circle time today... "Interesting". geez.
No comments:
Post a Comment