What a fun Halloween we had! It started out a little rocky... I went to school to see James in his costume parade, and he was just not interested in wearing it, or in Mommy leaving! He warmed up to the idea of finishing up the schoolday, although still refused to wear his costume.
... until that night! Still refused to wear the matching hat, oh well. I at least got a good picture. Mind you, not because he was feeling photogenic.. at least once he said (in a VERY sassy voice, I might add), "Mommy! Stop taking pictures, I'm trying to Trick or Treat. That's enough". 4 going on 13.
Also, everwhere he went, those little spider arms just bobbled around, and it was so darned cute, so I have to be forgiven for wanting photos. By the end of about 2 blocks, he asked "Mommy, can we just go back to my house now? I'm tired". He had to switch arms, because his candy pail was getting heavy. I offered to carry it, but he must have been afraid for his loot, because in spite of looking like his arm was going to fall off, he was VERY reluctant to even hear the offer!
No comments:
Post a Comment