Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Slackin' yet again!

Yes, it's been eons since I updated the blog, I'm sorry! Between redoing our master bathroom (2 mths of weekend work, mind you!) and migrating from our old PC to the new one, it's kinda slipped away from me. Plus there's all that summer jazz that eats up every free slice of time you have. What's a girl to do?

So first off, news bite: Sterling has a new car. The gas crunch has finally hit home for us, and he bought a car PURELY for its fuel efficiency... and the fact that it's smokin' fast and a convertible (that is ALSO good on gas!!!). He bought a Miata Speed (ask him about it, I don't know / care about the whole "it's a limited edition supah-fast sumpin'er'other"). Anyhoo, we told James that Daddy was getting a Miata, and he replied, "A Boomiata?" Hehhehe... so that's what we call it! Sterling looks like he's driving one of James' toys around town, but it fits James quite nicely, and he REALLY enjoys the convertible.

That's all for now, I'll post some pics later, by my typin' muscles are cramping up from lack of use.

No comments: