Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What not to wear

Today was hot, AND I need to do laundry... so I wore a skirt. Mind you, a simple linen casual skirt, along with a t-shirt and flip flops (so 2/3 of my usual wardrobe). I guess I wear skirts much less frequently than I realized, because when James saw me, he rubbed my leg like he wasn't sure what it was, and said "Monny, what's THAT? Why are you wearing a costume?". I explained that it wasn't a costume, it was a skirt. He said, "you don't need a skirt". So then I explained that I did need a skirt because I wasn't wearing pants, and he asked, "where's your pants? You need pants". Sheesh.. forget it, I just won't wear the skirt again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boy understands "blond" now you must educate him to "skirts".
He's way ahead of the pack already.
Honey