Thursday, March 01, 2007

Those aren't olives...

Products James has tried to eat or put near his mouth in the last week:
  • Toothpaste (pretty frequently, in fact)
  • Dog Food
  • Cat Treats
  • Lotion
  • Hair Gel
The first three are pretty par for course (I know.. ew.), the last two were new to me. I had him at home, but still had to work last week, when I caught him sucking lotion out of a bottle right behind my chair (while I was on a conference call, no less!). Having resolved that little situation, I was chagrined to later find him on the floor of our bathroom with his hair gel open, and smeared across his hands and cheeks. I think he actually though this WAS lotion.
It seems he's played the same routine for Sterling, who caught him in a similar situation yesterday. Upon being discovered, James informed his Daddy, "that's not toothpaste". Gosh, really?!?!

No comments: