Saturday, February 17, 2007

Goin' on Three and Paci-Free!

Well! What we thought would be a huge ordeal ended up barely being a blip on the radar. We've been telling James for a few months now that as he chews holes in his pacis (as he is wont to do), he has to throw them out.. and when they're gone, they're gone. So... they're gone. He chewed through the last one yesterday, I made him throw it out, and he slept last night like a.. baby / exhausted toddler. No real issues, no nothing. He asked for it, I reminded him where it was, and that was that! He's napping right now, also sans paci. That's it. Sorry, I just really thought this was going to be a bigger deal and it's a total non-issue. :-)

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEATON! Keatey turned three today and an awesome time was had by all at his Jungle-themed party. Pics to come...

No comments: