- "Those are your shoes... your shoes are BIG!"
- (In response to, "I love you, James"): "yep"
- "You have some nuts.. have some nuts, Mommy" (he and Daddy were sharing some mixed nuts, watching TV. I guess he felt like I was being left out ..he physically took my hand and was pulling it over to the jar to make sure that I got some)
Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Things a man can only get away with saying when he's 2
There are some things that men can only pull off when they're still toddlers and amazingly cute to boot. Here's a small sample, and all of them directed to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment