Hi, and welcome to our blog! Blog, for the uninformed, is short for weB LOG. All along the left, you can find fun links, photo albums, and archived entries. The running commentary along the right is our ongoing BLOG. Semi-regular entries from Caryn to keep our far-flung friends and family current on our goings-on. Sit back, grab a beverage, and enjoy some light reading! Oh yeah, you can post comments, too! Check out the bottom of each BLOG entry.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Quiet kisses
This morning, after Sterling had left and James had crawled into bed to snuggle with me (while I TRIED to sleep in), he decided he was ready to get up or for me to acknowledge his presence. He whispered, "momma?". When that didn't get a response (because I was ignoring him.. did I mention I was TRYING to sleep in...?), he leaned over and gave me a kiss. I said, "shhhh", so he leaned over again, and gave me a quieter kiss. Not quite the point I was trying to miss, but how can you not love that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment